Monday, November 29, 2010

Revenge Of The Characters

I know, I promised a character interview. Unfortunately, as the title states, my characters have taken revenge on me by not complying with anything -- ANYTHING -- that I want them to do. Especially this enigma right here.

I can't figure out for the life of me what exactly he is. Oh, I know that he's human (that much is obvious) but other then that, I'm drawing a blank. Leauphaun and I can't even figure out what exactly he's supposed to look like, much less what his personality is. I'm thinking something like Kearn from The Door Within Trilogy, aka, the "bad boy" of the story. The specifics are mysteriously elusive, however.


On a happier note, I can't believe I forgot to mention this in my last post! On November 11, I officially (and finally) broke 200,000 words in my journal. That's writing anywhere from 1 to 700 words every day since September 1, 2007. Actually, I missed one day since then. But that's it. I was going to hold a party to celebrate, but I think I may just buy myself a new hat as a reward. Sounds lame, doesn't it? Chocolate might be a better idea. . .


Sorry for the shortness of this post, but it's getting late. Wait. What am I talking about? I have another three-four hours before I go to bed. Maybe I should just keep on writing. . . Then again, I don't have a clue what I'm saying. It would probably be safest if I stopped right here.

~God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment