Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Music Tag

This tag's been making its rounds the past week, and I think I've been tagged at least twice. So let's not keep the masses waiting. List 10 artists you love, in no particular order (before looking at the questions below).

1. RED
2. ForthAngel
3. Skillet
4. Bluetree
5. Demon Hunter
6. This Fires Embrace
7. Thousand Foot Krutch
8. Daft Punk
9. THE7METHOD
10. U2


1. What was the first song you ever heard by 6?
My Enemy, probably on one of the music podcasts I'm subscribed to.

2. What's your favorite song by 8?
Ohhh, that's hard. I think it would probably have to be The Game Has Changed.

3. What's the impact 1 has left on your life?
They've made me want to pick up the guitar. . .? *shrugs* My philosophical self is taking a break right now.

4. What is your favorite lyric of 5's?
There are too many to choose from, but here's three from the top of my head:
Let all the fear inside you drown / Tear out the blade and lay it down (Carry Me Down)
All the delicate ways that I've deepened our graves (One Thousand Apologies)
The same cycle ever-turning you is calling / It's calling / The scene is begging for a grave tonight / It always, it always will (Sixteen)

5. How many times have you seen 4 live?
Three times, all at YC Alberta 2010.

6. What is your favorite song of 7?
Are you kidding? TFK is too awesome to pick just one song!! Currently, it's All The Way Live.

7. Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad?
Of course. Imperfection. Always has, always will. But it's one of my "happy songs" too.

8. What's your favorite song by 9?
Depends. Sometimes it's Still Running, sometimes it's Dead Like Me.

9. How did you first get into 2?
Through the amazing podcast Anvil And The Hammer. Do not remain silent!

10. How did you first get into 3?
I've been listening to Skillet since before I even knew who they were. Their song Best Kept Secret is the first song I can remember hearing. The Christian radio station in Calgary featured them one time, and the rest is, as they say, history.

11. What is your favorite song by 4?
God Of This City.

12. How many times have you seen 9 live?
Never, and I fully regret not learning about them sooner. They aren't known as THE7METHOD any longer. In fact, I don't even know if they're still together.

13. What is a good memory concerning 10?
U2 always brings back good memories since I've been listening to them all my life, but I'd have to say long road trips. We always listen to music on long road trips, and U2 is something we listen to a lot.

14. Are there any songs from 8 that make you sad?
No. *pauses* Actually, yes. TRON: Legacy (End Titles). It means the movie is over. *sniff*

15. What is your favorite song of 1's?
Fight Inside. Wait. Right now, it's Let It Burn. (Check out Leauphaun's LOTR video to this song)

16. How did you become a fan of 10?
See question 13.


Folks, if you have read this, then you are tagged.

~God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment