Thursday, June 9, 2011

When Creativity Abounds

Mesa back!

*sighs* Sorry about torturing ya'll with that horrid Jar Jar line, but we are currently loaning The Phantom Menace from the library, and I have too many Jar Jar lines running through my head. The Star Wars universe wouldn't have exploded if that character had never been written in. Would it?

Anyways, I have some very important news to share with all of you:

I have finally recovered from a full month of spazzing out/screaming in my brother's face at very random moments/general weirdness that I seem to have been plagued with.

Why would I be acting like that? (As I'm sure some of you had noticed...) Well, you'll have to wait until my next post (hopefully out later this evening) to figure out the answer to that one out. *evil grin*

Meanwhile, I am very proud to say that I've hit a record high in terms of my creativity. Since June 4th, I've gotten two stories (brand new, not the one that I was talking about several weeks ago) almost completely outlined, and I have more than six thousand words down in one of them. The other will need more time to come together, so I'm planning on leaving it for several weeks/months/however long it takes to come up with a good ending.

Unfortunately, my other stories have all stalled. Okay, okay, so maybe that has something to do with the fact that I haven't opened their files in two weeks, but still!

I've also discovered that I am not very good at finishing stories. I have plenty of almost-done stories hanging around my hard drive, but not one that's been fully completed. Endings and I don't get along very well. Anyone have any tips on actually completing stories?

Oh, one final thing. GO BOSTON GO!!! *ducks random tomato likely thrown by Squeaks*

Right. Forgot I live in enemy territory.

~God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment