Monday, May 2, 2011

10 Things About Myself - A Tag

Oh no! I have been tagged by Ryebrynn, apparently as revenge for tagging her some time in the past. Actually, I've been looking for an excuse to blog, so I'm not mad.


1) Your hero
Hmm. Well, my hero is Jesus, but as far as "earthly" heroes go, I'm not sure. Kathy Tyers for sure.


2) Your favorite subject in school
Science and writing. (See, I'm meant to write science fiction!)


3) Your favorite animal
Horses -- especially Thoroughbreds and Arabians


4) Your favorite reptile
Uhhh, snakes, maybe? Not really big on the whole reptile thing.


5) Your number of dogs
None.


6) Your favorite movie(s)
TRON, TRON: Legacy, all three LOTR movies.


7) Are you an early bird or a bed bug?
Well, if we're talking early as in staying up past midnight, then I'm an early bird:)


8) When is your birthday?
Late April -- I got a gorgeous necklace, a massive Bible and the best email ever. Oh, and enough money for a 64GB iPod Touch. *explodes with happiness*


9) How many bathrooms does your house have?
Current house: two. Not nearly enough.


10) Have you ever been to Galveston, Texas?
No. Never even been to Texas.


And I tag... Squeaks, Leauphaun and Barriss.


~God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment