Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Is It Ninjas Or Just Ninja?

Before I say anything else, I want to thank everyone who's wished me a happy birthday this past week. You guys are awesome! I have received more virtual chocolate this week than ever before in my life. Oh, happy day! Happy day! You've washed my sins away...

Hold up. That's Bluetree. They're one of my "happy bands". You know when you just need to listen to some happy music? Well, that's Bluetree. Hey, they do a song called Happy Day, why are you surprised?

In other news, I finally caught the cold that's been stubbornly parked inside our house for almost three weeks now. Sore throats are the very worst part of being sick for two reasons: 1) I usually get a sore throat first, so it means the cold is just starting, and 2) stuffy noses are live-through-able. Sore throats aren't.


But enough about being sick. I'm actually here today to tell you about an excellent offer that has just come my way--

*smacks self* Stop it, this isn't an infomercial. *sigh* Sorry. I have quite the headache, and it's making me act weird. But not nearly as weird as this:


If you have five minutes to spare or need a good laugh, watch this video. It's so worth it. And, yes, that is the Goose. We filmed this several days ago, but it seems that Goose has gone missing since then while on a scouting mission for... well, I can't say yet. Let's just say you might want to stay tuned in the coming weeks.


In my final bit of news, I bought a 64GB iPod Touch (4th gen) the other day. I've had my 8GB touch for several years now, but just recently had finally hit the point where I had completed filled it up. In fact, I was always having to pull photo albums and playlists off because I didn't have room for all of them at once. That, and my battery needed to be charged almost every single day.

So I decided to go all the way up and get the 64GB. The 4th gen has plenty of new features (my favorite is how I can set a photo as my wallpaper) and is very different from the 3rd gen software I'd had on my old iPod, and not all of the "upgrades" are good. The order of photos, especially, is driving me crazy. That and this battery isn't lasting nearly as long as the old iPod's did when I first got it. Not sure if that's normal or not, so if anyone has a 4th gen, let me know what your battery life is like.

Well, I think this is all my poor, stuffed brain can put together right now, but once I'm better I'll start posting more regularly. No, really. I will. I have several posts on the go as I speak-- er, write this. And, yes, they're on writing. *cheers*

~God Bless~























No comments:

Post a Comment