Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back on Track

Allow me to get this blog back on track, if I may. I have slacked hard-core with postings and such. I would like to share some of my favorite things, of recent, if you do not mind.
So, I fell in love with J.J Abrahms show 'UnderCovers' only to have it cancelled one me, just one of his many terrific programs I got into and America didn't. I can't stand LOST- anything supernatural he does (Cloverfield, Felicity) I
never like. I like his real shit. I just wish the world would agree with me already. Boy oh boy, is NBC a failure!
As for films, Black Swan is officially the best film of 2010. Natalie Portman will most definitely win an oscar. As for all-time, it's the most captivating motion picture I have ever seen. I will have to re-watch 'Misery' and 'Kung Fu Panda' to see if it makes it into my Top 3 of All-Time.
Stay tuned, I will post again in 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment