Wednesday, December 22, 2010

An Unofficial Tag - Music Shuffle

Noah over on his blog Books I Recommend was tagged. I wasn't tagged through it, but I love this tag far too much to not do it.

Tag Rules:

1. Put your iTunes, Windows Media Player, etc. on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4. Tag 20 friends.
5. Everyone tagged has to do the same thing.

Have Fun!


If someone says "Are you okay?" you say...
Supersonic by Family Force 5
You know, I have always wanted to go that fast...

What would best describe your personality?
Touch Of Deception by Inhale Exhale
Ouch!

How would you describe yourself?
Monster by Skillet
Double ouch!

What do you like in a guy/girl?
A Reason To Bleed by THE7METHOD
Huh?

How do you feel today?
Exit Calypason (Into The Ice Cave) by Falling UP
Whatever that means...

What is your life's purpose?
Lost by RED
Some days it feels that way.

What's Your Motto?
Words of Red by Nine Lashes
Exactly.

What do your friends think of you?
Rebirthing by Skillet
That's good... I think.

What do your parents think of you?
A Thread Of Light by Demon Hunter
Strange.

What do you think about very often?
Stone By Stone by War Of Ages
Well, I would, if I knew what that meant.

What is 2 + 2?
My Sacrifice by Creed
$$$$$.......

What do you think of your best friend?
Comatose by Skillet
Hey, Leauphaun! Wake up!

What do you think of the person you like?
Basic Instructions by Burlap to Cashmere
If only.

What is your life story?
Best Kept Secret by Skillet
But it won't be when I write a book about it!

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Not I by Demon Hunter
Who then?

What do you think when you see the person you like?
The Science Of Lies by Demon Hunter
Good thing I don't like anyone:)

What will you do at your wedding?
God Of This City by Bluetree
Yay! That would be an awesome song to play!

What will they play at your funeral?
Tonight We Die Together by Inhale Exhale
Who else is dying?

What is your hobby/interest?
Metal Breed by Rob Rock
This describes me perfectly!!!!!! (The songs that are coming up should be an indication of that.)

What is your biggest fear?
A Little More by Skillet
A Little More snow, to be exact.

What is your biggest secret?
Regime Change by Disciple
Huh?

What do you want right now?
Evil (A Chorus Of Resistance) by Project 86
Uhhhhh, maybe not.

What do you think of your friends?
One Phenom (remix) by TobyMac
I have awesome friends!

What's the worst thing that could happen?
Falls Apart by Thousand Foot Krutch
If my laptop did that, I'd be very mad.

What is the one thing you regret?
Missing Pages by Seventh Day Slumber
Don't you hate it when books have pages ripped out of them?

What makes you laugh?
Through The Black by Demon Hunter
It does?

What makes you cry?
Collide by Skillet
What?

Will you ever get married?
Bullets by Creed
I'm wearing a Kevlar suit that day.

What scares you the most?
Bring Me To Life by Thousand Foot Krutch
Nah.

Does anyone like you?
The Awakening by War Of Ages
Good or bad?

If you could go back in time, what would you change?
Outta Control by Thousand Foot Krutch
Yup.

What hurts right now?
Alive by Andy Hunter
??

What would you want to say to the person who tagged you?
Generation Curse by War Of Ages
Now that`s just weird...

What will you name this post?
Come On by Andy Hunter


(I admit that I bended the rules a little bit by not including music videos and instrumental pieces.)


And I tag. . . all of my followers, plus anyone else who wants to do it.

~God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment