Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Beijing

An Italian traveller once told me that people fall in love with a country on the basis of 3 things; the air, the food and the people. For me, I first fell in love with the Chinese signage in Beijing! Especially the huge ones with neon lights (I loved it!). Then it was the food. Especially Peking duck! For the record, I’ve never like duck dishes, wouldn’t even eat ‘em if I’m paid to. But Peking duck was DELICIOUS! Then it was all the good looking men in Beijing! So tall, well build with good looking features. Wow, I wouldn’t mind living in Beijing (at all!)! Hahaha..

From Tianjin Binhai International Airport, we took a shuttle bus to Beijing. That took us approximately 2 hours. But for those in a rush, you can also opt for the bullet train which would only take 30 minutes.

Beijing
Beijing
Beijing
Beijing
Beijing
Beijing
Beijing

No comments:

Post a Comment