Friday, July 1, 2011

Of Lightsabers, Awards And Other Miscellaneous Stuff

Hey, everyone! How's it going? Does anyone have any houses I can clean? No, seriously. I've spent the last two days cleaning houses (one due to renovations, the other because some friends of ours were moving -- and that meant we had to clean both of their houses. At least our house is clean.


Barriss on her blog Opine of Mine has awarded me with... *checks stats* The Jedi Master Award! Thanks, Barriss! To accept it, I must answer seven questions.


1. Who is your Jedi Master?
Hmmm. Well, I would like to say Ferus Olin, but since he never made it to Knight, I'll go with Galen Marek.

*receives suspicious stares* What?

2. What is your Jedi name?
*laughs* My real name (not my screen name) is actually used at least three times in the Star Wars Universe, and, yes, one time, it's for a Jedi. (I'm also a Queen, and I can't remember where I read the third one.)

I seem to be in quite the pickle here, as I'm not going to give out my real name. Let's just say my name is Scarlett -- like my Master, I live under code names.

3. What's your lightsaber color?
Blue.

4. What is your home planet?
Onderon. (hinthint)

5. What is the name of your ship?
Well, it's technically not my ship, as Galen refuses to let me fly after that "incident" near the black hole, but I practically live in the Rogue Shadow.

6. Which war do you fight in?
*facepalm* I'm so embarrassed to be saying this, but I can't remember what the war is that takes place in the Original Trilogy. A little help here? I think I'm thinking of the Galactic Civil War...?

7. Who is your worst enemy?
Darth Sidious.

8. Will you stay loyal to the Jedi?
*roguish grin* Look at my Master. I'm no Jedi. Of course I'm not loyal to them.


Now I must award five people.

Leauphaun gets the Jedi Padawan Award, since she'll be accepting this award on her Day In The Life Of An Artist blog, which is much younger than her other blogs. *shouts* You hear me, Leauphaun??

I don't know if Ley Firewalker has been awarded this yet, but I'm giving it to her anyway.

And anyone else who wants to take this, since not all of my follows are into Star Wars.


Here are the guidelines for the award:

In order to win the Jedi Padawan Award, your blog must be 3 months old.

In order to win the Jedi Knight Award, your blog must be at least 8 months old.

In order to win the Jedi Master Award, your blog must be at least a year old.

In order to win the Dark Jedi (Sith) Award, your blog must be at least 7 months old.



Oh, yeah, and Happy Canada Day!!! Eat some poutine in honor of Canada, eh?



Not entirely sure what a penguin has to do with Canada, since penguins live in Antarctica (maybe in honor of Sidney Crosby?), but he is kinda cute.

~God Bless~

No comments:

Post a Comment